Thursday, June 10, 2010

Water Babies

Starryeyeddreamer




Ready for the BBQ by the pool!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
jwilson23




Ahh this is the life!







lafelts80




Working on my tan!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
LarloBlue




Nakey Bubble Baby
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
asupergirl09




i'm not too sure about this water thing...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
merritteg




Relaxing on the boat!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
mommys.gummy.bear




Stop laughing at me, put the camera down, and let's go!!

 
 
 
 
 
Hollywood214
Mom hurry filling that pool. I'm hot over here!!!!!














justrachet 


Swimming is seriously fun.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
nennifre






He's really taken to the cup.

 
 
 
 

 


Manda3987

Ahhhh....


 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Krisx2




"I gots bubbles in my mouth. Bleh!"













Myonetruelove


"Chilling at the beach"













HappilyScotts




Help! What's Daddy doing to me?











swimrbride


Water baby!













sleepingbeauty825


Washing the tootsies!













TheMrsWithTheMostess





Lake Rat in training!








mara005




First Swim Class!

No comments: