Thursday, June 17, 2010

Messy Babies!


LarloBlue



















Manda3987



Smooth Kickin It









mermer82



Do I have something on my face?












cateyes784



Is there a problem?









CheriLooWho



I like this rice cereal! It's nummers!










sleepingbeauty825



HI MOM!










Gracie Manor Maid


mmmm sweet potatoe makes me so happy!











jessknell



Eat it? Oh, I thought I was supposed to WEAR it!








Mrs*Sin


"Look, the more you put in my mouth, the more it's going to end up on my face."









Jeni182

Drooly boy rocking the mohawk!

















cait0324




I know I have big eyes, but is it that hard to get it in my mouth?

















Hollywood214



I will not eat another bite!!!!!














starryeyeddreamer




MOM what is on my foot?














Sasky



Hmm.. Not sure sure about this stuff.













finally_mommy2b

gimme dat mommy! i'm such a better feeder!












jessica_leanne

Drools the best accessory!

No comments: