Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Smiles! (voting thread)

shahlala


trentemmy
Just Hatched


DDearinger
Loving her reflection!


bananasmomma
Yes I pooped and yes it's funny!


JinglesChic


Zangel
She loves playing the "roll over to get daddy's keyboard" game.


redhead0525


erin_aaronsbaby


Brittani10/28
She was so excited to wear her new hat!


ErinBrooke
Hailey is such a happy girl after her bath! 


lisswastaken
Silas loves Mom's funny faces!


Lbachelot
So happy to be 3 months!


mrs.priss
Dear Miss photographer lady, you are HIL-AR-I-OUS!!!
Sincerely, Parker.


wallycat


Inna (bump name?)
Sweet little bunny


ach99
Showing off the dimple I got from my Daddy.


Tcarrol12
She was smiling at her daddy :)



poppyweed


juliane2004
Hailey + Winnie = Love


Dana127(1)
Bella is happy to be 3 months old!


Dana127(2)
Sophia is happy to be a who!


Scooter359
The Gooster in flight.


Justine (bump name?)
cheeeese!


KellyM5904
Max so happy to be outside!


completely.amazing.love
I like this white stuff! :)


pregali80
I love my new hat


ORmom2be09
I love my headband!!!


amyfromky


metta1313
Yeah!  I'm 4 months old today!


Freshmaker05
Mommy, you make me laugh!


AfterAll
Seriously... how cute am I?


Charr25
Happy Sisters!


Mrs.F2007


dragonsmercy
Mommy, what's the crazy lady with the flashy lights doing??
(Thanks to Sears Portrait Studio)


cswaile
My happy little man


mistywhite400 (bump name?)
I love my shades mom!


Michelle (bump name?)
He smiles like this for EVER bite of food!


ladyalmalthea



sixela217
I love the sunshine!



sila129
my little chubber


emmared1986
Peek-a-boo! 


beckypooh03

 

Rinny627
"I am Dave - Bask in my greatness"



cputman200
Good Morning Smiles

No comments: