Thursday, July 1, 2010

Superlatives

We have several categories this week, so this is how this will work: I will create 1 poll for each category. Male entries will have an M- in front of them, and Female entries will have an F-. In each category, please vote for one male and one female.

The Categories are: Mr & Ms 3-6, Mr & Ms Class Clown, and Mr & Ms Sleepypants. And here are the nominees!

Mr 3-6:




StarryNight




Mr. 3-6 says :::rawr:::










Mara005




"Hey ladies, how you doin'?"














Manda3987

"Million Dollar Baby, Smile!"












Pamela B.


"Hey ladies. How you doing!"













anukindaluv

"You can't say no to these eyes, baby!"












SimplyAtomic

How you doin?











Aye Davanita

Ladies, I'd like to bring your attention to my man cleavage. Rawr.














Rickeyanddani

...heyyyy doll...you know you can't resist this toothless grin! (wink wink)















law8296

Watch out ladies!












lafelts80

Getting ready for work














AlisonLynn


"Hey Ladies! Check out these dimples and blue eyes :) "









Lizzama


"I know how to get the ladies...I've seen Two and a Half Men :)"








renee1.28.2006

"Oh, hello ladies. I didn't see you there. I'm Robert, it's so nice to meet you."














ablou

Yay! I'm the King of Costco!















Ms 3-6




ParadisePrincess











Princessn678












BabyS

Pondering world peace...














Cateyes784

"Raellyn already posing for the camera."











Shortyred919


"My crown matches my earrings.

Don't hate."









doubledutymama

Being a diva isn't easy!













MrsFox1369


"pretty in pink"








AndrewsMommy




"Hello boys."









Mr. Class Clown




Starryeyeddreamer

Mr. Dramatic - "Stop torturing me mommy!" - he was giggling in the next one.









Jolaine83

Upon discussing starting solids, Lucas misunderstood the whole concept...









neonstarfish

"Mommy tells me I look just like daddy."











ablou

"OMG! No you di'int!"














Ms. Class Clown




CheriLooWho

"I know I left my elephant around here somewhere... "













Krisx2

...the unknown fourth Stooge!














jenfurleigh

Riley already has more dance moves than her mommy and daddy!















Princessn678










ShariL












Mr. Sleepypants




Misscharlotte04


It's a tough job to sleep like a baby, but someone's gotta do it!









Hollywood214

"Not even playtime can keep me up"










AlisonLynn

"There must have been some rum in that yoohoo!"


(This is what I came downstairs to...DS, my dad, and my dog).








neonstarfish

"....bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, poun...zzzzzzzzz...."










Couture 21

"Somehow sleeping through the screaming soccer fans during the USA game. Brave baby boy."










Simplyatomic

This traffic puts me to sleep











shkdo0701











renee1.28.2006


"It's tough being a baby, you've got to squeeze the naps in while you can!"













ablou

Nothing clever here. He's just so sweet. Look at his little fingers in the blankie!














Ms. Sleepypants



bb80










jessica_leanne


"I'll show you Boppy manufactures, I'll sleep where I want!"










Sara8


"Boredom = sleepy-time"











AndrewsMommy

Ahhh... finally asleep!









Cateyes784


"These fishies wear me out momma"












jenfurleigh


Ms. Sleepy!

No comments: