Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bath Time Voting Thread


Ambsies
Who said little girls can't have faux-hawks?!


JinglesChic
I think it's time to retire the WashPOD.


Brittani10/28
Olivia LOVES bathtime!!!


finally2006
What are you looking at?


lissah23
Screw the bath...I've got a hot tub


Heather (bump sn?)
I love it when I pee in the water


nennifre (bump sn?)
Oooh thit water is so much fun!


Raeant
1st big boy bath with DaDa


IronRangeBride
Katelyn LURVES bath time!


beckypooh03
Rubber Ducky covers my privates for me!


jwilson23
Yay for bathtime!


Miller238
I am not sure about this, mom.


jessknell
Our little man LOVES his Tubby Time


Carimeli


mayowife


Mikes_Wife06
Mom, WHY are you taking pictures of me in the tubby?!


WonderJess
Our little Bath Gnome!


sippolas
Button loves bath time.


Chelseybelle
Mr. Modest :)


Wallycat
Trying to "catch" the water


Niki (bump sn?)
Come On Momma...Stop taking pix of me for your bumpies!

1 comment:

Niki said...

My bump name is Nikibug ;)